Dr. Brian Dowdell
Dr. Brian Dowdell completed his medical degree and master’s degree at the University of Buffalo. In addition to his medical studies, he successfully completed his Master’s Thesis in cancer research at Roswell Park Cancer Institute. He finished his internship in Internal Medicine at the University of Buffalo and his residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine at Stanford University. Moreover, Dr. Dowdell served as assistant clinical professor at Stanford University Medical Center where he published research and lectured nationally to other doctors in his field. He is a past president of the Brevard County Medical Society and served as a delegate for the Florida Medical Association. Dr. Dowdell has been in private practice since 1998 and is the founder of SOAR.
- Interventional Pain Management (Implantable devices, Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous Discectomy, Radiofrequency ablation)
- Worker’s Compensation and Auto Injuries
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Sports Medicine
- Board Certified – American Board of Phys. Med. & Rehab. – Subspecialty Pain Medicine
- Board Certified – American Board of Phys. Med. & Rehab.
- American Academy of Pain Medicine
- Florida Academy of Pain Medicine
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- North American Spine Society
- Brevard County Medical Society
- Florida Medical Association
- Trustworthiness 75%
- Explains Condition(s) well 75%
- Answers Questions 75%
- Time Well Spent 75%
Patient Care Reviews
“Great pain management and spine doctor. Treats you like friend, doesn’t throw unwanted stuff at you. Explains in details.Takes time to listen to you. Highly recommended, and great staff working with BioCellular Therapies” – Thomas F.